Lindsay Lohan's dad cried tears of joy

Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael Lohan has cried tears of joy over her improvement in the recovery of her drug and alhocol habit.

Now Lindsay has been placed in a secret location where she will be
monitored under the supervision of staff at the Betty Ford rehabilitation clinic.

He said: "I do know that Lindsay has been moved to a secret location and is still actively involved in the program - and honestly doing better than ever. She had me in tears last night when I saw her; she is doing incredibly well and I am so proud to be her father."

Source

New songs
Untitled Lyrics
Bow Wow
Derezzed Lyrics
Daft Punk
Lovesick Lyrics
Emily Osment
Soulless Lyrics
Fake Problems
You Be Killin Em Lyrics
Fabolous
Look At Me Now Lyrics
Chris Brown
Memories Lyrics
Britney Spears
Doing What I Want To Lyrics
Soulja Boy
All Day Lyrics
Cody Simpson
Gold Lyrics
Bruno Mars
More blog tools found here.