Lindsay Lohan pose for bloody pictures

Lindsay Lohan has once again post photos with her photographer friend Tyler Shields. Her photos shows that she has fake blood around her mouth and on her body and hands and wearing black bra.



The photographer comments about Lindsay, "She’s just so daring. She’s a character in herself and she is very good at it."



"I shoot her a different way than I think anybody else shoots her, and I think she knows that and I know that and I think we compliment each other very well."



"People have reserves, they have a little bit of fear and you have to work past that,' he adds. 'Some people, they get it and they're ready to go, and they know what they want to do."



"Some people, you have to build that with them. With Lindsay she knew immediately like after five minutes of shooting that this is different, this is special. So I want to do something very special."



Source



New music
Round Of Applause Lyrics
Waka Flocka Flame
You Need Me, I Don't Need You Lyrics
Ed Sheeran
No Beef Lyrics
Afrojack
It's Good Lyrics
Lil Wayne
Take It To The Floor Lyrics
Usher
Natural Disaster Lyrics
Example
Kill My Boyfriend Lyrics
Natalia Kills
Frostbite Lyrics
Chrishan
Thinking About Forever Lyrics
Bridget Kelly
Unbroken Lyrics
Demi Lovato
Get tools for your blog here.