John Travolta is happy to be working with Lindsay Lohan



Lindsay Lohan maybe acting as Victoria Gotti and John Travolta is excited to have her in the movie.

He told UsMagazine, "I know whatever she would like to do would be great. I know first hand, Lindsay happens to be a very big fan of mine from years ago when she was a little girl and liked [Grease's] Danny Zuko and [Welcome Back Kotter's] Vinny Barborino, so I always thought she was gorgeous and talented and filled with a lot of depth!"


Source

New songs
Move Your Body Lyrics
Beyonce
Going Crazy Lyrics
Will I Am
Break My Heart Lyrics
Estelle
City Lights Lyrics
Nikki & Rich
Airplanes Lyrics
Lupe Fiasco
One Step at a Time Lyrics
Jennifer Lopez
Show Em What You Got Lyrics
Lil' Wayne
Spend It All Lyrics
Chris Brown
Notorious Lyrics
Saturdays
Writer's Block Lyrics
Royce Da 5'9
Get your own here.