Lindsay Lohan's estranged father gives support to Miley Cyrus's dad

Lindsay Lohan's estranged father gives his support to Miley Cyrus's dad Billy Ray by writing a letter.

He wrote, "As hard and frustrating as it is, believe me when I say, it's a road worth travelled. Even if it may have its bumps and grinds along the way. As I was raised, there is nothing like the love a man has for his family nor is there any length he will go to save or protect them.

"The hardest part is, experiencing the pain that comes from the resistance of the very one you are trying to save (sic)... When I look at what you are going through, I am forced to see myself. Two men who know what divorce and alienation, have done to our families.

"Why I ask, is it so hard for our wives, children and even the public, to see that all we are trying to do, is to be there for our family and try to make things right? Isn't it clear that the answer is so easy but the people who don't matter, make it so hard? While all we want is our family and normal lives back.

"I want to say, that I know what you are going through, I feel your pain and frustration, and I also admire your strength, dedication and love, for your family in the name of God."

Source