Lindsay Lohan's father blame himself and ex wife for Lindsay's trouble



Lindsay Lohan's father Michael blames himself and his former wife Dina for Lindsay's problems. Lindsay is currently in rehab for treatment.

He said: "When her mother, Dina, and I broke up in 2005 it all fell apart for Lindsay. Lindsay was in so much pain. She was subjected to making decisions over who she should trust - her mum or her dad. It tore Lindsay up inside. When she had her family together, she had it all together. When she didn't have her family, it all fell apart.

"I always knew Lindsay had talent. But I didn't realise just how far she'd go until I took her out to California for the screen test [for The Parent Trap]. I watched her with Natasha Richardson and said to myself, 'This kid is unbelievable'."

Talking about his former wife Dina, he said: "Dina was living vicariously through Lindsay. Lindsay ended up around all the wrong people and they were there for all the wrong reasons. It was like she didn't know who to trust any more."

Source