Samantha Ronson's relationship with Lindsay Lohan was a headache



Samantha Ronson was dating with Lindsay Lohan but things didn't work out well. She admits their relationship was a headache.

She tells Britain's The Times magazine, "To be honest, being with her was more of a headache than anything else. Everything I was doing I was already doing (before Lindsay). It just meant there were paparazzi pictures documenting it. It sucked, because I'm a pretty private person and I'd managed to stay under the radar for so long. But at the same time I'm not gonna not hang out with somebody that I care about because of that s**t. I love her as a human being. I'm not gonna sit here and negate everything we had. You know, I could have a thousand times countered s**t with facts. It's just not for me."

Source