Lindsay Lohan has teamed up with Norton AntiVirus to prevent virus breakout

With Lindsay Lohan going to jail soon, she is afraid there will be virus
that will infect everyone's computer.

There are reports that cyber criminals will be creating a fake websites
that relates with Lindsay Lohan and will cause virus outbreak when
web-surfers click on the links.

Hene, Lindsay Lohan has teamed up with Norton AntiVirus to prevent this thing happening. She has released this statement:

“I know I am very newsworthy, especially with everything going on and I’d hate to see my current situation cause frustration or damage to my fans.”

She continues, “If my friends and fans want to know what’s going on with me, they need to stick to reliable news media outlets and not click on just any link in a search result. Better yet, please follow my Twitter feed and get the news straight from me!”

Source